BTA DVD Pre-Order

Hooray! The pre-orders for the DVD and Blu-ray box sets are here! Submit your order here before March 24th!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Imagine French Toast

Today after my morning run (which started at my bedroom and ended at my bathroom), I made the conscious decision to make and eat French toast. I did so, using bread, eggs, and other ingredients. I immersed the bread in the mixture of egg and other ingredients. I suppose this is why this toast is called French. I used a pan and a stove to heat it up. Then, I ate four French toasts. It was my first time doing this here at college. I enjoyed it. What did I learn from this? you may ask. Nothing. All I did was make French toast and eat it. It's not like a read a book or had a trying life experience. I merely made some delicious French toast and ate it. Maybe someday you will join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment