BTA DVD Pre-Order

Hooray! The pre-orders for the DVD and Blu-ray box sets are here! Submit your order here before March 24th!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday

It has been a while since I posted about Sunday. Well, today is Fast Sunday. There are a plethora of jokes that go along with the irony of calling this Sunday fast. I admire the faith of my little cousin who told his dad he prayed during fast and testimony meeting and received the answer that he could go get a drink. He is so lucky. I will try for that later today. Actually, I'm really excited for Fast Sunday. Who doesn't love going without food or drink for over two hours? You may comment below. Nonetheless, it will make my Ramen noodles taste so much better. As a side note, tank you to Steven Baird who left a treasure of Ramen noodles hidden in his cupboard. That has saved me a lot of dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment