BTA DVD Pre-Order

Hooray! The pre-orders for the DVD and Blu-ray box sets are here! Submit your order here before March 24th!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Going to Church

Welp, it's just me n Murph n Mike sittin in our room waitin to go to ward choir. Just three dudes chillin. Yes, we are all in the ward choir. In fact, Mike Clawson, the choir director personally invited each of us to join the choir. Mike sings, Murph accompanies, and I turn pages along with assisting Mike with a bringing the altos in on a few rough entrances. I pretty much just help Mike in whatever way he needs me to. Mike just finished his toast and Murphy finished his cereal. It's a sign.
On a similar vein, Murphy and I traded ties today. He is wearing my light blue and tan tie and I have his red, black, and white tie. I think it looks super classy. Murphy is very attractive in that tie also. Mmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment