BTA DVD Pre-Order

Hooray! The pre-orders for the DVD and Blu-ray box sets are here! Submit your order here before March 24th!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Welcome to the Space Jam

We got a real thing goin' on.
Come on and slam. Welcome to the jam.

Basically, we're pretty awesome (or at least we like to think we are). Funny things get said in here all the time, and we don't want the world to miss out on them. It's kind of like we're doing the public a service. Hey Murph, maybe you can get American Heritage service hours for this?

We like blogging. We like trying to be funny.

Also we like girls. But are confused by them. It's a complicated relationship, but we manage.

6 comments:

  1. I feel partially (if not totally) responsible for the confusion thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we allowed to write in this too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm. That's a good question. I think the tone of the blog is going to be more of a guy thing. But we can discuss it.

      Delete
    2. I think I got more masculinity points than you did. Does that count as me having the tone of a guy?

      Delete
    3. Not really. Because it's going to actually be about guy things. Like girls. Basically, if the post above can describe you, you can write on this blog.

      Delete
    4. I'm in 23 a lot, I'm awesome, I say funny things, I like blogging, I like trying to be funny, girls confuse me (I confuse me, that is) and, well, there was that one song about Emily...But I don't even want to write in this blog. So ignore everything I just said.

      Delete