BTA DVD Pre-Order

Hooray! The pre-orders for the DVD and Blu-ray box sets are here! Submit your order here before March 24th!

Friday, January 27, 2012

My Blog

Hey guys! I'm so excited to start a new blog. I am a BYU student and I don't drink coffee. It's sooo great. I am a freshman here at BYU. This blog is going to be sooooooo fun. And I'm sooooo glad that I now have a blog. Thanks for following me by the way. Ok, so here's my take on the BYU Creamery. What a great date idea?!?!?! I know it's clishay, but still, it's good cream. Everytime I walk in I look at the doughnuts. Well, not everytime. But mostly. I think, what if doughnut was pronounced doffnuts as it is spelled? Whatevs. hahahahaha. Alas. What's up with that construction? It makes me sooooo mad. I wish the world would just live in peace. Sorry, I'm getting preachy. Peachy. Ok guys, I look forward to writing in this blog. I may not be able to write daily, so I apologize ahead of time if I post twice a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment